Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY





HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE! I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND CHILDREN. I DID A PAGE TONIGHT FROM SOME IMAGES THAT MY KIDS AND I SNAPPED EARLIER IN THE DAY, YOU KNOW IT'S WEIRD TO ACTUALLY BE IN A PHOTOGRAPH AS YOU ALL KNOW MOST MOMS DON'T EXIST IN PHOTOS. ANYWAYS I KNOW THE LAST POST HAVE ALL BEEN ABOUT MY FAMILY, SO I'LL TRY THIS WEEK TO ACTUALLY POST SOME CLIENT IMAGES AS WELL.

Journaling on page reads:
Mother’s Day 2007

I had a nice mother’s Day. It started with the kids and hubby coming in with cards and gifts while in bed. Tyler was so excited he couldn't wait for me to open the card from them. It was musical and played the song “I feel good” by James Brown, the two kids just could not stop laughing. Tyler had made a beautiful card with several photos of him and I on it. Ivy made an adorable little clay pot for my desk and hubby gave me PINK perfume that was covered with 100 kisses, Hershey Kisses, because he wanted to give me 100 kisses. We hung around, did some house projects, went to Ale House for dinner after everywhere else had huge waiting lists. We all had the giggles at dinner which was fun and now we are going to end it with a
girly movie.

No comments: